Not Engaged Yet
Options

Mini-Brag

Yesterday, I finally finished my 1st holiday baking project.

Red Velvet cake and cream cheese frosting covered with candy coating and decorations

They are beyond delicious!  I am going to create a holder and cover it with coconut flakes to look like they are sitting in a bed of snow.

I followed the directions here:  http://www.bakerella.com/its-beginning-to-look-a-lot-like-christmas/

I love her blog.  I want to make everything on it.

Re: Mini-Brag

• Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    omg! Those look fantastic!!!! I want one!!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This makes me feel inadequate as a  person. I'm an woefully not crafty. They look awesome though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those look awesome. 

I suddenly find myself wishing I had more time to do things like this.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are adorable!
    I've been meaning to AW some of my Christmas crafts too.
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Wow, I don't have a Christmas tree, let alone amazing cookies with mini trees.

I'm with hetshup -- suddenly feeling ever so slightly like I suck at christmas...

I need a Christmas intervention...anyone up for a quick trip to Tucson?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    desertsun if there was anyway I'd be out there in a heartbeat! I love spreading christmas cheer! :-D
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    super cute! and they look very yummy! wish i was that creative. the most i got to was making biscotti.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Woah cool! 
  • Options
    MattsAnnieMattsAnnie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those look so good. I want to reach in and eat one....or two...or ten.................
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You inspired me. Mine didn't come out as well as yours...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They look great, KD! :)  How do they taste? 

I think they are more scrumptious than they look.  Huge hit at MIL's holiday party last night.  FIL basically told us that we were leaving the rest there. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They taste really good! They were kind of hard. It never says to put the cake/frosting in the freezer before rolling but I ended up needing to so they would roll. Once I got a hang of it though, they were really fun to make! I plan on bringing these to work tomorrow then making a double batch on Thursday and bringing them with us to my family and bf's family on Christmas. Thanks for the recipe!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards