Connecticut
Options

Budget Caterers - Fairfield County

Hi. I am getting married in March 2014 and am looking at the Burr Mansion in Fairfield for a venue.

However, in order to have my wedding there I need to find a caterer who can cook american and indian food for under $75/head....any suggestions?

Thanks!!!

Re: Budget Caterers - Fairfield County

• Options
    cmacchcmacch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to Budget Caterers - Fairfield County:
    [QUOTE]Hi. I am getting married in March 2014 and am looking at the Burr Mansion in Fairfield for a venue. However, in order to have my wedding there I need to find a caterer who can cook american and indian food for under $75/head....any suggestions? Thanks!!!
    Posted by kmasliuk[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if he does Indian food, but I'm using Nick at Fitzgerald's Catering in Bridgeport and his prices are really reasonable.  I think they range from 55-70 pp and he includes linens, dishes, staff, etc if you need it.  
  • Options
    cmacchcmacch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to Budget Caterers - Fairfield County:
    [QUOTE]Hi. I am getting married in March 2014 and am looking at the Burr Mansion in Fairfield for a venue. However, in order to have my wedding there I need to find a caterer who can cook american and indian food for under $75/head....any suggestions? Thanks!!!
    Posted by kmasliuk[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if he does Indian food, but I'm using Nick at Fitzgerald's Catering in Bridgeport and his prices are really reasonable.  I think they range from 55-70 pp and he includes linens, dishes, staff, etc if you need it.  
  • Options
    Thanks cmacch!! I'll look into them!
  • Options
    I am also having my wedding in March 2014 and we're going wth Ciao Catering. Might not be your exact cusine but the guy who handles the company is great. He also offered $10 off per person for the Winter season and prices include taxes and gratiuity.
  • Options
    I would definitely check with Tom Devine from Two Steps/Ciao Catering! His team is amazing and does a great set up! Plus the food is awesome!
  • Options
    Tom Devine is a lovely, lovely guy.  We actually intended on going with him, but just thought the food didn't match our tastes (too garlicky / salty / etc).  He actually told us about one wedding with Indian food. The brides family from India was very pleased with the food!

We went with Connecticut Caterers / Saltwater Grille in Litchfield in the end, and boy were we disappointed!  The food tasted pretty good, but the service was ridiculously bad and slow, eating in to photographer/DJ/photobooth time. I will actually post a separate review so that people know what they might get with Brett's team.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards