Nevada-Las Vegas

excited :)

Valeriecruz82Valeriecruz82 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
edited August 2013 in Nevada-Las Vegas
Just got back from Vegas 2 days ago and already planning a trip back next month :) my fiance wasn't able to go since he can't get weekends off so we are going during the week on his days off. After seeing how small the suite at flamingo was now I need to look into the platinum hotels suites. Thinking of going September 10th-12th so me and Mo can meet up and have some drinks :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: excited :)

• Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Im too excited Valerie!

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• So am I :) Jesse knows all about my knoties once he gets home from work I'm letting him know haha
  • Hahaha he will prolly want to change your dates!

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• I just booked at the Cosmopolitan in a wrap around suite. We will have around 15 people and the size of the suite seems to accommodate nicely. Have you looked at them yet? Compared to MB and MGM the suites were almost half the price and you get the fantastic terrace. If you have looked at them and decided against it please tell me why so I can change my mind before it's too late!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Do you have any others you are going to check out?  It will be nice to have your FI with you and rates during the week are awesome!  

My FI and I totally have the Vegas bug lately, we almost left last Friday at like 6pm...but decided against it.  There is always this weekend!
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • @ktbabe well I originally wanted the flamingo since that's where we are getting married but since the suites weren't big enough now I only have the platinum left. I don't want to spend too much $$ on a suite since are in suite reception will only be about 90 min since we only have 2 hours between the time the ceremony ends and the time we do our photo strip tour.

I know this trip wasn't planned but with the weekday rates so low and with us living just 3 hours away it works out great lol :)
  • @shoebunnie I haven't looked into the cosmopolitan only because I'm sure its out of our budget as much as I would love to book them lol I'm only wanting to spend no more then 200 a night
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards