Not Engaged Yet
Options

Major AW: Wedding Video Clip

Hello lovely ladies.  Because the board is slow and because I feel like a cheese-ball today, I'm posting a link to our 4 minute wedding video clip.  I may delete the link later so if you don't mind, please don't quote the link....its just a personal video that has our first names on it, which are pretty unique.  I did want to share it with you gals because you all were the voice of reason when I wasn't engaged and worried about it, the voice of calmness when I was engaged and overwhelmed and now just a fun group to "hang out" with now that I'm a old married hag.

http://vimeo.com/72056976

Re: Major AW: Wedding Video Clip

• Options
    I'm so glad your shared! Your wedding was gorgeous and you were stunning! You look so happy and like you are having a blast!

• Options
    Exquisite! That warmed my heart, and I could truly feel the love you share through your words. You are so lucky to have this video!
  • Options
    Thank you @bethsmiles.  I was so happy that day to be getting married to H.  Literally, nothing that went wrong that day bugged me (and overall it went pretty smoothly all things considered)...I couldn't get a smile off my face.  Cheesy but true.  :)
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! So beautiful! Your wedding just looked breath taking and full of so much love! 
  • Options
    That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Your wedding was GORGEOUS. 

• Options

Awww, thank you ladies.  I appreciate all the love.  :) 

I'm very smitten with H as you can tell. ;)  H wasn't sure we should get a videographer but I told him I was using "my" money (which is silly, since we were already sharing) to get them.  He changed his mind after he saw the clip...the longer version is in the mail coming to us.

• Options
    LOVE!!!!  You were absolutely stunning, and your day looked amazing. Thank you for sharing!  
    photo bridalparty.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I LOVED IT! You two are gorgeous! What a wonderful day and thank you so much for sharing!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options

Thank you @buddysmom80 and @suzie211@suzie211- Can't wait to see your wedding pics!

• Options
    WOW! That was incredible! I mean. . .shut up! Amazing amazing amazing! :) 
  • Options
    So beautiful!
  • Options

Thank you both. 

@cschiano - See some parts of Chicago you know and love? :)  I love this city's architecture.

• Options
    Absolutely - the architecture is great! And I've always wondered what an Adler wedding would look like. . . . turns out the answer is Gorgeous!
  • Options
    wow that was amazing!!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    That was absolutely beautiful!! I don't even "know" you beyond here, and I was so choked up (especially when I heard your voice crack!) Thank you so much for sharing with us - and congratulations! :)

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

Thank you guys.  :) 

I held it together through the whole letter reading until that moment @BriSox81.  I came *this* close to loosing it at that point...thankfully I was near the end of my letter at that point.  ;)

• Options
    Aw! That was beautiful! I almost cried. You two look so happy together and narrating the video with the love letters was perfect. Love it. Congrats you two!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Holy freaking wow! I know I'm late, but I was on a boat lol. That video is AMAZING! It looks like a movie production. WOW! And you and H look so very much in love. Congratulations!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    WOW! I seriously got all choked up over your video. So good!

• Options
    Thank you, ladies.  I seriously lucked out with them...I got them "on the way up" so to speak in that they hadn't done a ton of Chicago weddings and none at our venue (which I think they were keen on doing).  Seriously, they won a fricking Emmy (for a comercial, which I didn't know they gave Emmy's for but regardless) after we booked them AND they were super sweet.
  • Options
    Awww, thank you @LivLeighton.  That made my day.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards