Florida-South Florida
Options

Has anyone used Susan from tLove the Blooms as their florist?

I recently put a non-refundable deposit down for Susan from Love the Blooms, but am feeling very unsure of my decision.  She was so sweet and nice, but almost everything she pins for me on pinterest are things I don't like and I'm realizing she really doesn't understand my vision despite me showing her lots of pictures and explaining what it was I liked about each one.  I have explained what I'm looking for as clearly as I can and she still is not getting it judging by the inspirations she pins for me, which are all things I would not want my flowers and centerpieces to look like.  Wondering if anyone has used her for their wedding and how it turned out?

Thank you in advance for any feedback!!

Re: Has anyone used Susan from tLove the Blooms as their florist?

• Options
    I have not had my wedding, but I am using Susan....sorry to hear you are not happy with her ideas, but I suggest letting her know that it's not want you want....I suggest also pinning your own stuff and sharing that with her, so she gets a better idea! It's your wedding, and you are entitled to have it be what you want.....just explain everything in a really nice way and let her know your thoughts....I'm sure she rather you tell her now, than end up being disappointed after the fact....
  • Options

Yea, I think I'll just have to talk to her about and hopefully it will all turn out well!  Thanks for responding :)

• Options
    I have yet to put down a deposit but have been discussing ideas with Susan.(but it looks like I'm probably going to choose her services)
    I am having a different experience, I love the ideas she has been pinning for me.
    Not only did I include pictures of floral arrangements, but I included pictures of bridesmaid dresses, my bridal gown, the groomsmen attire, and pictures of venue so she could get a better idea of where to go.
    Not only did I reference ideas with pictures that I like, but I also listed things that I am not so fond of - so she can know what to steer away from. 
    Also don't forget to explain the mood or vibe you are trying to set. 
  • Options
    JahBJahB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    what the average cost you guys are seeing for florals? 
  • Options

JahB said:
    what the average cost you guys are seeing for florals? 
    She works really with any budget - Mine was $1000 budget I'm asking her four 4 bridesmaid bouquets, bridal bouquet,  5 boutonnieres, and "7" centerpieces (we don't know how many people so just a guesstimate)  2 floral wreaths for lanterns I will be providing for sweetheart table - and so far she has quoted me for 855. It depends on flowers you would want and availability of those flowers of course
  • Options
    I'm also working with a $1000 budget, includinging 2 bridesmaid bouquets, 1 bridal bouquet, 10 centerpieces, 1 groom boutonnière, plus ceremony decorations using starfish and fabric....I'm also providing lanterns that she is hanging for me....it really depends on what flowers you choose and how much work is required of her...Susan was one of the few people willing to work with my budget and also provide creative inspiration... If you are looking just for inexpensive flowers, check out Creations by Blanca...she had the best price by far, but I didn't feel any connection to her and felt she was going to give me the same basic flowers she gives everyone. My second choice was Beautiful Kreations based on her prices and personality.... Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards