New Jersey - South

Braddock's Tavern / Medford, NJ

Has anyone ever been to a wedding or had their wedding at Braddock's Tavern in Medford, NJ?  I've eaten there before and we took a tour the other day and loved it.  I just am having some trouble finding reviews on weddings there.  I'm looking for opinions good or bad.  Any help would be fantastic!  Thank you!

Re: Braddock's Tavern / Medford, NJ

• edited December 2011
    I was actually just there for dinner there tonght!! FI and are there all the time and love it there!  my uncle has his wedding there in 2008 and it was really good!  they did a nice job and the food was awesome!

GL
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cprice82cprice82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister just had her wedding there last week - a bit of a smaller venue (she had about 80 guests and it was full) but the food was excellent!  Probably the best I've ever had at a wedding!  The venue was very elegant and fit in with her colors of gold/yellow/cream.
  • edited December 2011
    Great!  Thank you so much, both of you!  I think I'm booking this week!  Beyond excited!
  • Did you end up booking at Braddock's Tavern?  If so, how was it? How many guests did you have?  
  • Hey!  We did!  We booked for October of 2013 so we have a while to go.  We are going to have around 150 which is their maximum amount and it's going to be in the Colonial Room.  So far everyone has been great.  Fingers crossed!
  • Apark985, Could you tell me what the price is there? Can I give you my email if you don't want to broadcast on here?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards