Favors

Wedding Welcome Bags

Hi All!

I am doing a Hawaiian destination wedding next year... Just wondering if anyone had/is having welcome bags at their wedding? If so, what type of bags did you use and what did you include? I have a rough idea of what I want, snacks, water, sunscreen and some other things, just wondering if anyone else has some great ideas I could include! Thanks!

Re: Wedding Welcome Bags

• ssmith232ssmith232 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited August 2013
    Ours include a welcome packet with a schedule of events, contact numbers, and a map. Local menus, bottled water, snacks, sunscreen, chocolate covered oreos, a travel scentsy tin and a magnet from our venue. 
  • I am doing the same thing for our Maui wedding, and am thinking of getting those reusable bags from the ABC store. From memory I think they are about $2-$3 each and have different Hawaiian prints like palm trees, hula girls etc. They are obviously not in our wedding colours, but I think they will add a fun Hawaiian touch 
    I have no idea what is going in them yet. Maybe some choc macadamias, and other local treats / sunscreen / suggested sightseeing / favourite spots to visit or dine
  • A welcome note, schedule, and local snacks - For Hawaii you could include chocolate covered macadamia nuts, coffee, etc. Might also be fun to include a lei. :)
    *********************************************************************************

• Thanks girls! All awesome ideas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards