Flowers
Options

Fall Flowers

Ok ladies, I've briefly skimmed the board and noticed the October flower thread... but it didn't quite answer all of my questions.

We're getting married October 25th of this year, and I'm suddenly deciding to change my flowers! Our original idea was to simply use lillies and hydrangeas for our centerpieces, but after seeing the sample I decided that I wasn't happy with how that looked. So, what are some cost effective, in season flowers for the fall? No sunflowers please! After living in Kansas since 1995 I'm sunflowered out! Lol.

Our wedding colors are chocolate brown, burnt orange, and autumn red. We're not looking for anything large, but rather something to fill a quart sized mason jar.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

75 [Invited] 
43image [Said yes!] 
16image [Are missing out!]
 16image [Can't find the mailbox] 
RSVP Date October 01

Re: Fall Flowers

• Options

I did a really quick google search for "inexpensive red and orange wedding flowers". I got the following:

Roses, Hydrangeas (dont think they come in red or orange), Oriental lilies, Black eyed susans (maybe too close to sun flowers),Gladiolas, Sun flowers (which you dont want),Dahlia, Marigolds, Calla Lilies or Chrysanthemums and last but not least, foliage and berries. Hope this helps :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mums are the quintessential fall flower and come in your colors.
  • Options
    It is nice to have all the flowers that you are mentioned for your wedding event. The colorful flowers will decorate your wedding ceremony.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards