Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Tendenza Brides - a review!

You will NOT be disapointed!  Our wedding last weekend was soooo much better than I could have ever imagined!  I'll post a more detailed vendor review soon but Just wanted to let you guys know.

Also, do not worry at all about space! That was my biggest concern before since our guest count was almost at capacity (220).  It was plenty big for everyone and I didn't hear any complaint about it being too cramped.  Everyone raved about the food...especially cocktail hour and my only regret about the reception was that I didn't take time to eat the cocktail hour food....so if anyone wants to invite me to their wedding so i can try it, please do so =)

I'm so excited for all of you upcoming Tendenza brides!!

Re: Tendenza Brides - a review!

• This is so exciting to hear! I am a future Tendenza bride for September 2013 and I am so excited! What florist did you use?
    Roni
  • Yaaay! Congratulations MRS! I'm so glald you had wonderful wedding day :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!! So exciting to hear! Looking forward to your review and pictures!  :)
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I used Ramone's Flowers for the bouquets and bouts and I DIY'd the reception ones by getting hydrangeas and roses from Costco.  It was pretty easy and Ramone's delivered my DIY centerpieces fo Tendenza for me.
  • Here are some pics!
    I'm also selling/renting the silver candelabras is anyone is interested =)  I have 11.

• WOW! You look amazing!!! Love your hair and dress! Congrats again!

Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • TeepTeep member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Beautiful!!
  • Your dress and hair looks amazing!

I would love to see a close up of your DIY centerpieces, they look great. 

Did you think it was easy to do?
    How much time do you think it took?
    Did you think it was a cost savings in the end (considering time and money and stress)? (ie do you recommend taking this route?)

Thanks for any advice! And enjoy your honeymoon! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • You looked absolutely stunning! I'm glad everything went well for you :-)
    Anniversary
  • I'm not a Tendenza bride, but I am a Cescaphe bride! I'm so happy to hear you had such a great experience! Everyone raves about the food, so it's good to know that you're no exception. I can't wait to read your full review! And, you looked gorgeous :)
  • Your pictures are beautiful--I'm glad you had such a wonderful day!  I'm getting married at Tendenza in September and we are still working on centerpieces.  Do you have a closer pic of the candalabras?  How much are you charging?  Thanks!
  • How much are the candelabras if they are still available?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards