I leave for my scouting trip in 12 days.
6 days and 5 nights in Vegas with my mum arriving on my birthday! Can't wait. So far I have arranged to:
- Have presidential limos pick us up from the airport (they are doing all of our wedding transportation)
- Meet with Sari from Culinary Pros re: DOC
- Meet my wedding coordinator @ Flamingo Gazebo Chapel
- Meet the catering manager for Carols n Charlies re: our "cocktail hour"
- Tasting @ Maggianos - also managed to meet Pam from the Palette as she will be setting up a function around the time we will be there
- HMUA trial with Sin City Make Up Artist Leila
- Boudoir shoot with Julie Bergonz Photography
- Meeting with Langdon Video & Todd from Bently & Wilson
- Meeting with Sin City Entertainment re: our Elvis & Showgirls
- Going to RSVP rentals to pick linens for our reception
- Cake tastings at Freed's and Retro Bakery
- Meet with our DJ (Pure Energy Entertainment)
- Attend the Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Expo on 15 September
- Scout restaurants for our Meet & Greet
- Scout for things to include in our welcome bags
Oh and take lots of pictures and notes to share on the board when I get back and go all types of crazy at La Salsa Cantina with @Valeriecruz82
Have I forgotten anything?
Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio