October 2013 Weddings
Options

Anybody else...

NOT FEEL LIKE BEING AT WORK TODAY?! I'm dying here at my desk - it is taking everything I have (and the fact that I have three meetings today - one is a training I'm leading) - to not get up and walk out.  I think it is because I haven't been sleeping very well recently because I have a bunch on my mind.  Number one factor is FI has a meeting this afternoon entitled "Team Restructuring" - which rumor has it means a bunch of layoffs - this along with the cost of the wedding seems to be stressing us both out. So my hope for today is that 3 p.m. comes quickly - as that is when his meeting should be over...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anybody else...

• Options
    All day, every day. My job is extremely stressful.

• Options
    All day every day here too. But, we're wrapping up this project and at the end of construction everything is 1740286409363xs more stressful than it is at the beginning. Thankfully I'm moving on to the next project in two weeks. And, bonus! Next week is an accidental 3 day week for me. (Monday holiday & I'm taking Friday off to go sign my new lease and stuff. Woo!)
  • Options
    I'm ok here. I have a big project to finish up this week, but it's mostly under control. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    Just ready for the long holiday weekend to get some planning done! I am ready for the work week to be over.. I didn't make my referral goal this month or last month so I'm sure ill be getting written up. So lame.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Im good. We're having a planning session today and we get to leave early to go stay overnight at a nice hotel, for team building stuff. So it's going to be a good day!
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• Options
    I've had this issue for the last several weeks!!!  However, billings were due in our office on Monday so I've been working on those this week.  Two projects are very involved and it takes everything I have to stay focused on what I'm doing.  

I've discovered I have "wedding brain".  I keep forgetting everything!!  Just yesterday I forgot that I pulled my keys out of my purse and placed my phone where my keys go.  Literally two minutes passed and I didn't remember doing that!  I was 5 minutes late because I couldn't find my phone!!  I got lucky and FI texted and I heard and then saw the light.  *sigh*  This is just the latest in in a long list.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • Options

I don't feel like being at work today. I just want to post on here and get ideas and make more wedding plans! I haven't even scheduled a hair appointment and that keeps me from being focused at work. Ugh. I am looking forward to the long holiday weekend.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Today was teacher's first day back so I really did not feel like being there! I think tomorrow will be better because it'll be good seeing all the kids.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards