North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Budleigh seating- or seating question for 4 ft tables..

First, sorry for all of the Budleigh posts, but I know there are a lot of current/former Budleigh Brides out there....

Did anyone squeeze more than 6 people into each table? I'm finding it hard to seat groups of 6!

I was thinking of assigning seating so there are no wanderers, but it's hard!

Re: Budleigh seating- or seating question for 4 ft tables..

• Options
    Do you mean 4 ft round tables? I found this random website and they said 6 would be a squeeze but I'm sure one of the other brides will chime in. http://www.damianvelasquez.com/Pages/tabledesign.html
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    More than 6 would be way too tight I think.  We did 5 at most and 6 at a few. 
    image June 22, 2012
  • Options
    Hello! I was nervous about this too! So, before hand, I got my hands on a 48'' round and set a mock table!
    We did most tables with 6 and one table with 7.  I found that 7 could fit just fine, but that is only b/c I had stations and not a plated meal which would require a full table setting.  I think that if you are doing a seated dinner, then stick with 6 or less.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Hello! I was nervous about this too! So, before hand, I got my hands on a 48'' round and set a mock table!
    We did most tables with 6 and one table with 7.  I found that 7 could fit just fine, but that is only b/c I had stations and not a plated meal which would require a full table setting.  I think that if you are doing a seated dinner, then stick with 6 or less.

Good luck!
    Agreed! We did a plated dinner and 6 fit comfortably.....anymore would've been a tight squeeze.

• Options
    The problem with the tables is they hold 6, but 2-4 of your guests have to straddle the legs.  They are not held up by a leg in the middle like normal rental tables, the legs are on either side.  They are sort of like picnic tables.  We rented tables and they were about $6 - $8 a piece. I think it is worth it for the comfort of the guests. 
  • Options
    Have they drastically changed the tables? I was looking back at my pics and can see where 6 can fit with comfortable space and no one was straddling the table legs.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards