Christian Weddings

Happy Friday!!

Hooray! And a long weekend too! Anyone have any fun plans for the holiday weekend? Grilling, pool time, vacation somewhere?

This weekend I'm going to clear out some stuff I don't use any more and take it to Goodwill. I've been meaning to do this for quite some time now, but with my move rapidly approaching, I'm finally forcing myself to do it. I'm going to get rid of some clothes too. It probably won't be much because I'm just going to do a quick go through. FH agreed to do a go through once we're living together (after the honeymoon) of every thing we have and get rid of stuff we don't need (especially if we are fortunate to get things from our registry).

Re: Happy Friday!!

• DH is working tomorrow, so SIL and I are going to the Farmers' Market for veggies, making soup, and watching You've Got Mail to welcome Fall.  :)
    Sunday we have church, I'm teaching the Kindergarten SS class for the first time, new member cookout at the pastor's house.
  • FI and I may be going swing dancing with some friends tonight, I've never done it, but it sounds like fun. Other than that, we will hopefully be apartment hunting We still haven't found anything that fits our requirements. The place I'm living in now will not fit FI and all his stuff, unless I was to do a huge purge, but I like my "stuff" too much. Plus my(little bit of clutter) already drives FI crazy, so adding more would just not do. We also have errands to do, and FI works Sat, Sun evenings, and possibly Monday, although he hasn't written his next week's schedule on my calendar yet, so I'm not sure, although it would be nice to have Monday to spend all day together.

Wedding Countdown Ticker:)

• Not been doing much today. Job hunting and waiting to hear if I got a job I interviewed for earlier this week. Did counseling homework too.

Tomorrow going to a cookout with my fiance. Our community group from church is getting together. I have to make muffins before then. He's buying us steak to grill. Sunday is church by myself and then not sure what else.

Monday I have no plans at the moment. I'll have to see if my fiance wants to do something since I believe he's off.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Relaxing today, with some house work and grading thrown in. Tomorrow is church and going in to school to get some planning and other work done (about this time, I've always got things I want to rearrange and change). And I'll be waiting for a phone call from fiancé when he gets back in cell phone range from his canoe/fishing trip in the middle of nowhere. I'm trying really hard not to worry...

Monday may be hiking with a friend if it cools off enough. If not, we'll just head straight to the pool instead. Then a Skype date with my fiancé. :)
  • working for a little bit Saturday morning then going to a baseball game with a girlfriend from church. Then DH and I have plans to veg out in front of the TV and watch college football Saturday night.

Sunday: church then working at my part time job

Monday: back to work, starting the last week at my current position before I start my new job next week
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards