Latino Weddings
Options

wedding arras

I'm looking to purchase wedding arras, but can't find a place locally that sells them.  I find a lot of them online, but I'm not much of an online shopper (I still like to see & feel things).  I'm just worried I will buy them, and I'll get a cheap looking set.  I want something really nice, since it's something I plan on holding on to.  Does anyone know of a place in the Washington DC or Delaware area that I can go purchase arras?  If not, has anyone had a good experience with an online vendor?  I wouldn't be so worried purchasing them online if I at least had some people point me in the right direction.

Re: wedding arras

• Options
    When my fiance and I bought ours (he is Mexican and I am 1/2 Asian and 1/2 Irish) I was confused on where to go. What I searched online was "tiendas de bodas" in whatever city and found tons of them. Is there a main area that has a lot of Latin type of stores? All of the stores were clustered near panderias, carnicerias and restaurants, and for the most part were bridal/quinceanera stores. 

I found a helpful listing on the Univision directory, I am sure they have several stores in big cities like DC and Delaware. We considered shopping online but ultimately I wanted to see them in person since there are many different styles of boxes and sizes of coins. 

Hope this helps! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards