Florida-South Florida
Options

Small Venue help

Hello ladies,

I was originally planning on getting married at Fern Forest park in Cypress Creek but I just found out that my dads side of the family won't be coming and I don't speak to any one on my moms side. So basically it'll just be FI side (about 25people in total). The room at Fern Forest holds up to 120 guest. I really don't want that much space. To me it'll feel cold and remind me of the family that won't be attending. I already have a princess ball gown - Alfred Angelo snow white, so i don't really think i would do a beach ceremony in that. Too much dress for outdoor weather in Florida even in November.

Any one one please recommend a small cozy setting that would still allow for music, dancing, and good food for just 25-30 people in the Coral springs/Ft.Lauderdale area. I'd even go up to Boca if there is anything up that way.

Thank you!

Re: Small Venue help

• Options
    Fort Lauderdale ---- Bimini Boat Yard.  Speak with Patti Cohelo.  Their food is amazing, their rooms decorate like a dream and the service is wonderful!.  They are currently renovating one of their smaller areas, to seat about 50.  The larger party room holds 80 but would be lovely for the ceremony.  
    I really cannot say enough about that place.
    Best of luck to you. 
  • Options
    First off, what's your budget?  Because you have a quite of few choices.  You have Brooks Restaurant in Deerfield Beach.  I have been to their sister venue in Boynton Beach (Benvenuto) and the food was delicious.  You can also check out this website that has a listing of restaurants with private rooms. http://www.dinebroward.com/home/restaurants/private.shtml
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • Options
    Try Bimini Boat Yard, Mezaluna, Mai Kai, Tropical Aces...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards