New Hampshire
Options

Barefotos photography?

Hi ladies!

I'm not a regular on the boards but I've lurked a little and it seems like you have great reviews of local vendors. Has anyone used Barefotos in Concord for their photography? I really like their style and prices but I can't find a lot of reviews about them and that makes me a little nervous. Any help would be great!

Thanks so much!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

160 Invited image
109 Happily Accept image
51 Will Celebrate From Afar image
0 Are Checking Their Calendars image

Re: Barefotos photography?

• Options
    Hmm...I'm pretty well into the planning at this point and we've already chosen our photographer, but in poring over SO MANY different photographers, I don't remember seeing this one.  I'm big on the reviews too - you'll always get some negative feedback, but if people aren't writing anything I'd be concerned.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think I saw HUNDREDS of photographers online and quite a few in person and that name doesn't ring any bells. Sorry. I tried to google the name, but still no results.

Do you like them? What's your feel for them? Did you look at an entire album by them and still like their photos? I can give you more advice if you need on choosing your photographer if you need.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Search Type: Starting With Search Criteria: Barefotos
      Search Date: 1/8/2012 Search Time: 10:08
    Click on the Entity Name or Business ID to view more information.
    Entity Name Business ID Type Entity
    Status
    Entity
    Creation Date

Barefotos 624989 Trade Name Active 1/21/2010
    Records Returned 1 to 1

Privacy Policy | Accessibility Policy | Site Map | Contact Us
  • Options
    I do like them! Their style is exactly what I'm looking for and they're in my price range. The photos on their website and blog are good. It just makes me a little nervous that I've never heard of them before. I found a link to them on another photographer's website but I've looked at so many that I can't remember who linked to them.

They have four reviews on Wedding Wire and they're all positive (http://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/barefotos-photography-concord/a41812aeced9f607.html). I'm thinking they might be relatively new cause their website says 2009-2012 at the bottom. Is it risky to hire someone who's relatively unknown even though everything seems solid?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

160 Invited image
    109 Happily Accept image
  • Options
    Thanks for all the responses! I think we're going to meet with them along with some others and just see what happens. I guess everyone has to start somewhere...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

160 Invited image
    109 Happily Accept image
  • Options
    I am using them for my wedding in Oct this year.  She was very nice and its her and her fiance that are in the business together.  They have been doing it for only a few years, there portfolio was really good and the few reviews they do have are all positive, and certainly within a reasonable price range.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hello!

I know this is a really old post, but I just came across it while doing research on Barefotos!  McMac014, how did you experience with them turn out??  Anyone else have other feedback at this point?
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

Again this post was started a very long time ago but has anyone had any experience working with Barefotos photography? I am very close to hiring them for our Oct 2014 wedding but wanted to check once more on any previous bride reviews.

Thanks,
    Lauren
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards