Florida-South Florida
Options

Honeymoon Luxury Oceanfront Resort

This is a lot to ask, but can anyone recommend any luxurious resorts in South Florida that are somewhat economical? Our budget is $200-250/night, but we can go a little higher if needed. All-inclusive would be great, and in that case we could definitely pay more per night. I want a private balcony with oceanfront view, and having a jet tub in the room would be awesome.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Honeymoon Luxury Oceanfront Resort

• Options
    I spent nearly 6 hours trying to find a perfect wedding night hotel and after much research chose Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort. Its right on the beach, literally on the sand, so it has amazing views. We chose a "romance" package, but they offered many packages. We got an oceanfront room with a private balcony, and after calling so many hotels, the Hilton was the only one that has a Jacuzzi in the room.
    If you don't like it, there's Grand Pelican which has nice reviews from couples, W Hotel and B Ocean are somewhat economical too.
    Go to tripadvisor.com so you can search what would be best for you, read real reviews and see real pictures taken by guests.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your feedback! I have been looking through TripAdvisor, but so far have tried to avoid the big chains. It sounds like they might offer the best thing though. Fort Lauderdale does seem like a nice area!
  • Options
    You did not say the time of year.  Prices vary a lot high season to low.
  • Options
    You're right. It'll be in October 2014.
  • Options
    I agree with ALL of the suggestions made by Ohlittleheart.  You will be thrilled with any of those and Oct. might not yet be the time of the price jump.  HIgh season in that area is tough financially.
  • Options

My sister is having her honeymoon night at the Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort and Jessica at the front desk has been nothing short of amazing! The bride stayed there with her fiancé before they were so impressed they booked it again.

imageimage

• Options
    Awesome! That's good to know :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards