African American Weddings

ITS OFF!

THE WEDDING, THE MARRIAGE.....YEAH IM SERIOUS! ........STILL EXCITED FOR YOU GALS (AND GUYS?) THOUGH!! I'VE BEEN ON HERE FOR ALMOST TWO YRS NOW, SO IM GOING TO KEEP ON CHEERING YOU ALL ON.
****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown

Re: ITS OFF!

• Sorry to hear that. You know what's best for you {{{HUGS}}}
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • aquari0216 o nooooo honey!! im so sorry to hear about this, you have my shoulder to lean on if you need me.. Is there anything we can do for you?

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• hey sugar bean @aquari0216.. I am sorry to hear that.. we are here for you if you need anything

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • aww sorry hun *hugs* 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am truly sorry to hear this. I know how you feel! Trust when it is time and with the right guy that God designed for you...you will have your day! 

((hugs))

Case
  • Awww noooooo my n color twin. I'm so sorry to hear this. I pray that things get better your way and in the end you are happy !
  • babe i'm so sorry (but only sort of).  I don't know if you were here when I cancelled my wedding last year but first, lemme fist pump your strength - it takes courage to come to a decision you didn't have to expect to make.   second, the difference in styles, GUH!!  if you ain't just BUSS down this door? LOL!  I shouldn't be any kinda giggling right now but in my head your post looks like:   drives FI to his mama's house, police-knocks on the door, mama opens it, looks you both up down and you say:  you can have this dude back, i'm thoo wid 'eem.    best dayum unengagement announcement ever.  if you need to tell a heap of other folks please feel free to borrow my favorite line:  picked the wrong guy, gave him the wrong finger.

if there's anything I can do or if you just wanna talk, hit me on the backline.  in the meantime, i'm echoing the other ladies, better things are coming for you luvs.   :D

• Sorry to hear this. Wishing you nothing but happiness. I' m sure you thought this all out and made the right decision for you. GOD Bless.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sometimes you've gotta do whatcha gotta do.  No one wants to call off a wedding but then again no one wants a miserable marriage and torrid divorce.  I know you did what you had to do for your happiness.  Good for you!   Here's to your future!!  **clink, clink**

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• I am truly sorry to hear this. I know how you feel! Trust when it is time and with the right guy that God designed for you...you will have your day! 

((hugs))

Case
    All of this!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • nope gon head and giggle..its weird but although im kind of feeling like 'what was I thinking' I can still see him  being at the end of the aisle but I also see me being treated better....I still see the potential but reality isn't matching.....im kinda hoping for a story like Mari's (they needed a few years apart and then remarried) but ive survived worse...im just feeling bad for all my projects, décor and DRESS lying in this box lol.....and your story from months ago was part of the encouragement....so I thank you in every.....love you gals so much
  • i apparently suck at the tagging thing on here.....but @sultryzulu....that last was for you....and i thank all of you ladies....im ok..just need to get things back in order for my son....kept telling myself, i cant raise a happy child if im not happy and i haven't been for a while
  • ^^^^PREACH IT SISTA^^^ You know we are here if you need us!!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• i apparently suck at the tagging thing on here.....but @sultryzulu....that last was for you....and i thank all of you ladies....im ok..just need to get things back in order for my son....kept telling myself, i cant raise a happy child if im not happy and i haven't been for a while
    I agree 100%! Plus you have a lesson to teach your son out of all this...A MAN SHOULD NOT TREAT A WOMAN AS SUCH...UNLESS he is touching her heart, mind and soul MAKING HER SMILE AND FEEL LIKE A QUEEN! 

My motto is "I DESERVE BETTER!"
  • I love that you know your worth and that happy mom = happy baby.  You are one strong lady.  There's a lot of cut up in here on a regular basis but on the real, know that as a community, this is a supportive and loving place.  you wanna talk or just get on the phone and mouf-breave.  s'what we do. 
  • I love that you know your worth and that happy mom = happy baby.  You are one strong lady.  There's a lot of cut up in here on a regular basis but on the real, know that as a community, this is a supportive and loving place.  you wanna talk or just get on the phone and mouf-breave.  s'what we do. 
    girl there is nothing like a moufbreave session....
  • Yes what Casey said. You gotta do what's best for you and the son ! Setting example of showing him a woman don't take no mess will make him to remember to treat a woman good and show her the respect she deserve.

They wedding stuff can be sold and made of profit..that's what the classified board is for ! Do a Evelyn from BBW and turn that dress into a sexy ass freak'um dress ! Lol (hope that made you lol) buy some bomb as heels run into the street and shout real loud "the ring didn't mean a thing" in my Kim Zolcik voice. You know we all are for you in a waiting to exhale kinda way..we can do a drive by if you need to ! Love ya girly !
  • dang i'm late as hayle! sorry mama! but i'm glad you're in high spirits!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards