Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

chester county bridal shops...

Any suggestions for chester county bridal shops??  Thanks!

Re: chester county bridal shops...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The only one I know of is The Wedding Touch in Frazer. There is also The Wedding Shoppe in Spread Eagle Village, but I didn't care for the staff there or their selection of moderatly priced dresses
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually didn't like The Wedding Touch in Frazer, and I loved The Wedding Shoppe - so you might want to check them both out ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm ditto-ing both The Wedding Shoppe and The Wedding Touch, and there's also Forever Formals in Kennett Square -- I've never been there but I know quite a few people who purchased dresses there! Good luck!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is also Eagle Formal Wear in Chester Springs! I went there and they have a pretty large selection of bridesmaids dresses and then about 2 racks of bridal gowns. It is smaller than some other stores but they also usually have sales going on.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    icebunnie...i definitely would have liked TWS better had i had more money to spend...they were just out of my price range...perhaps thats why I didn't have a great experience.And in all honesty I really didn't care for TWT, i had multiple problems with them with my dress and 1 or 2 BMs, but the manager worked it all out in the end
  • Options
    purple38purple38 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the suggestions ladies!  Tracy325, i love, love, love your dress!  That is pretty much the style i'm looking for.  I looked at your pics they are awesome! 
  • Options

There is a cute,cute bridal boutique that just opened in Oxford, Pa. Its called Bride by J.  They carry designers such as Pronovias, Nicole Miller, Ivy & Aster, Alvina Valenta and more!

610-467-1314

Bridebyj@aol.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards