Knottie Tech Help

Missing "love it" notifications and quote notifications...

Today I noticed that that I am not getting the pop up notifications (or the red number on the world icon) when someone loves my post or quotes one of my posts.  Strangely enough <<sarcasm>> the problem seems limited to the two threads I have posted in regarding MissHart's banning this evening.
photo composite_14153800476219.jpg

Re: Missing &quot;love it&quot; notifications and quote notifications...

• Now that you mention it I have stopped receiving "love it" notifications but I just figured that was something that was done away with when the flag button was removed and when they also removed being able to see who exactly loved your post with the small pics.

I also don't receive notifications anymore when people quote me, only when someone mentions be by @name.

I believe they did away with both of those notifications.  If you look under your account under preferences the only time you will get notified in regards to quotes is if someone quotes something that you have written on your wall not on threads or posts on the main forum.

• I did get the notification that you responded to this thread, but the notifications in general are spotty and unreliable.
  • April since you started this thread then you get notifications, but that is really the only time unless someone mentions you by @AprilH81 in a post.

• I thought it used to notify us if someone quoted us (not just mentioned us in a post).  Am I imagining that?
  • No I don't think you are (cause I remember that...or we are both just crazy LOL!), but I think they removed that feature.

• They should bring it back.  I don't always remember all of the threads I post to and I want to make sure I keep up to date on those and don't ignore someone asking me a question (especially if they don't tag me in it).

@knotporscha @knotjackie  Is this something you can reactivate?
  • It looks like our notifications are partially down. Checking with the team....
  • I thought the "love it" notifications went away when they made love its private.  I haven't gotten any notifications for that since they made them annonymous.
  • I don't remember ever getting Love It notifications. I don't get quote notifications unless someone @ tags my name.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards