Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

How do I inform out of town guests of the hotel accommodations?

Are people including a separate sheet of paper in their invites with the hotel information for out of town guests or contacting them directly via email after the invites go out?

Re: How do I inform out of town guests of the hotel accommodations?

• Options
    We included an insert with accommodations information.  You could also put this information on your wedding website.
  • Options
    We included an insert that had hotel accommodations, our website, etc. It was just a piece of cardstock that we printed and stick in the invites.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    I included the information on my STDs which went to all of the OT guests. But just use cardstock and make an insert, it's really easy to do. also if you have a website have it there as well.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Wedding website. 
  • Options
    The hotel we used provided us with cards that had booking information and directions.  Check and see if your hotel provides this.  Otherwise, it's pretty easy to make yourself.
  • Options
    At the bottom of my reception card I'm putting a link to our wedding website. Hotel information will be available there.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    libby2483 said:
    We included an insert with accommodations information.  You could also put this information on your wedding website.
    Ditto.  This is what we did.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards