Connecticut

need help finding area for hotel

so i need some help finding an area to book a room of hotels for my out of state guests., ceremony will  be  in new britain or middlefield still undecided my church or his church. reception is going to be at testas in southington. my out of state family is coming from pa, nj, ny and ri his out of town family is flying in from california and arizona.  i dont want my guests traveling far from hotel to ceremony and reception half hour tops. i am in nb and there is a hotel near westfarms that is close to the highway and close to nb and about half hour to middlefield. my reception is an evening reception 7pm i am thinking that maybe the hotel by westfarms might not be a good idea. and thinking maybe something in southington there is a hotel off of west street that is close to the highway as well. but there is more to do in the west hartford newington  farmington area.  but a midnight end time for reception maybe the hotel near southington might be a better idea.

anyone have any suggestions for me and airport area is out of the question as that is a little to far from the events 

Re: need help finding area for hotel

• so i found a hotel its in bristol near lake compounce and close to my venue in southington it was the clarion but then became a hilton double tree 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards