Ohio-Northeast
Options

Northeast Ohio Wedding Venues for 500 people?

Hello everyone,

I'm currently having trouble finding venues that can accommodate 500 people and also allow outside catering. Due to religious reasons we have to bring in our own catering, and combining this with the size of the venue is making it pretty difficult! I would really appreciate any suggestions in the area. Thanks!

Re: Northeast Ohio Wedding Venues for 500 people?

• Options
    I'm not sure about the catering but I would check out the IX center, my sister had a very large wedding a few years back and they had no trouble accommodating the large number.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if I'm too late, but the grand ballroom in Stambaugh Auditorium (Youngstown, OH) can hold up to 500 people.  I'm having my reception there in October.
  • Options

I don't know if they allow outside food, but try http://www.donauschwabencleveland.com/info/Rooms-for-Rent

Also try other cultural places like Italian American, Irish American, etc. Most of them don't have resturants so they would be more likely to allow outside vendors. Also I think the Cleveland Courthouse could accomodate size, not sure if they have certain vendors you have to work with though.

Talk to your caterer too, ask them what venues they have worked at in the past (they will know which ones had at least the kitchen set up they'll need) and then check with those venues for prices & size.

Good luck!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards