California-Bay Area
Options

Bridesmaid Dresses in Bay Area??

Can anyone suggest some stores to visit in the San Jose Bay Area or Central Valley with a large and/or good selection of bridesmaid dresses?? My girls and I do not have much free time and I would rather not use the little time we have stopping at all the shops with just 5 or 6 dresses to try on. Thanks for the help!

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses in Bay Area??

• Options
    I'd recommend Trudy's in Campbell. They had a good selection with a WIDE variety of styles. Then there's always Davids bridal. I know there are a few more places closer to Pleasanton, but I don't know if you want/need to drive that far...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Thanks for the advice. I planned to check out davids bridal. I visited trudys for my wedding gown shopping, very nice store but slightly higher prices than typical. Please do let me know about any pleasanton dublin stores! : I actually live in the modesto/stockton area so that is closer for me. I appreciate it.
  • Options
    I have had mixed reviews from personal experiences and my brides experiences from Trudys.. If you can, Blossoms in Dublin is fantastic or if you want to stay in the SJ area, try BB Bridal.
    Renee Flores - Wedding Coordinator, Mariee Weddings http://marieeweddings.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    <div>There's Blossoms in Dublin. I can't remember if they have bridesmaid dresses as well. I think they used to be in the mall but moved and they had bridesmaid dresses then.</div><div>
    </div><div>There's also Gesinees in Concord that has a large selection of Bridesmaid dresses.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-bay-area_bridesmaid-dresses-in-bay-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:602Discussion:47054897-e2c3-4254-a3e3-5cd1307a3259Post:a97e48a4-f5a6-47e8-bff5-865131c0cf72">Bridesmaid Dresses in Bay Area??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can anyone suggest some stores to visit in the San Jose Bay Area or Central Valley with a large and/or good selection of bridesmaid dresses?? My girls and I do not have much free time and I would rather not use the little time we have stopping at all the shops with just 5 or 6 dresses to try on. Thanks for the help!
    Posted by coly06[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-bay-area_bridesmaid-dresses-in-bay-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:602Discussion:47054897-e2c3-4254-a3e3-5cd1307a3259Post:9a9a6c24-6a95-4dee-b0d6-e42556db0ffb">Re: Bridesmaid Dresses in Bay Area??</a>:
    [QUOTE]There's Blossoms in Dublin. I can't remember if they have bridesmaid dresses as well. I think they used to be in the mall but moved and they had bridesmaid dresses then. In Response to Bridesmaid Dresses in Bay Area?? :
    Posted by curiouscat8[/QUOTE]

I had a great experience with Blossoms for wedding dress shopping.  But, I didn't think their BM selection was very large.  But, if you are making the trip anyway, hit Blossoms and then drive down the 680 to Trudys.   :)
  • Options
    J'aime bridal in Pleasanton has a good selection of BM dresses.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    One of my BMs bought her dress at Bay Area Bridal in Cupertino... I already knew the designer and color/fabric I wanted so it was a pretty breezy experience, but the woman who helped out was super nice! I also thought it was fairly affordable - I think it came to around $200 for a Bill Levkoff
  • Options
    Trudy's for sure!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards