Kentucky
Options

Vendor Review

Ceremony and reception venue, food: Keeneland - Best view you can ever find in Lexington area. Kate (event coordinator) was very professional, organized, punctual, and flexible with what we wanted. She met with us several times during the planning process and made sure everything we wanted was taken care of. On the big day, she was there to help with every detail. The food was amazing!! We got so many compliments on the food and the uniqueness of the venue.  

DJ: We Laugh Love with Kevin Croucher http://www.wedlaughlove.com/ - Kevin was very professional. We didn't really specify what songs we wanted, but he knew by just getting to know us better.got right on with our taste in music. He met with us a couple times before the big day, and even helped coordinate the rehearsal. He got all of my requests right (e.g. mash up of two songs, college songs). 

Flowers: Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design - Jeanie was very creative in the floral designs. I didn't know what I wanted for flowers, except those I didn't want. She helped me choose the flowers that were within my price range and the wedding colors. Although the flowers she ordered came in the wrong color, she was able to create something else beautiful in short notice. 

Cake: Tinker's - Delicious cake and beautiful design. The best wedding cake shop in Lexington. They even give you a free top tier on your anniversary. 
Photographer: Adam Padgett Photography - Haven't got our wedding pictures yet, but Adam was great to work with.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vendor Review

• Options
    Photographer: Adam Padgett Photography - Adam was awesome to work with. Of the few photographers I interviewed, his pictures (and style) were the best. We added a photo station during the reception, and it was a hit. Adam kept taking pictures even after the party ended. The pictures came out beautiful!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards