• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Massachusetts-Boston

Looking for hair/make-up stylist for offsite - North Shore MA or southern NH (seacoast)

Hi!
I'm getting married next June, and really want to spend the day of the wedding at my house relaxing, getting ready, etc. With that being said, I'm looking for a hair stylist and/or make-up artist that would come to my house.  Can anyone recommend anyone on the North Shore or southern NH (east of Salem, NH and 93) or that would be willing to travel?  I know it will be a little bit more money going this route, but I also don't want to break the bank since I'm doing as much as I can on a budget.  Thanks!

Re: Looking for hair/make-up stylist for offsite - North Shore MA or southern NH (seacoast)

• I have booked a makeup trial with Liz Fuller from Makeup Artistry, Inc. based on the reviews I've seen of her on theknot.  I've also checked out her website and she does a great job.  Girls look very natural but polished and fresh, which is what I want.  I am not into heavy makeup at all!  As far as the hair-I probably should have asked her about that...if she works with someone or knows hairdressers that will travel. She said she travels all over-she's done events as far as NY. She is based in Hingham. Check out her site and see if you can find the reviews here.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards