Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

What hairstyle should I wear with my dress?

I am having a hard time deciding how to wear my hair for the big day that compliments me as well as my dress, half up/half down, all up, all down? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: What hairstyle should I wear with my dress?

• Half up half down

• OP, obviously we know what kind of dress you have, but the better questions are:  (1) how do you wear your hair normally? and (2) If you had to describe your style in three descriptive ways (or choose three style icons), what/who would it/they be? 

For example, I would describe my style as:  Jackie O, modern-vintage, and not fussy.
  • OP, obviously we know what kind of dress you have, but the better questions are:  (1) how do you wear your hair normally? and (2) If you had to describe your style in three descriptive ways (or choose three style icons), what/who would it/they be? 

For example, I would describe my style as:  Jackie O, modern-vintage, and not fussy.
  • Since it's a strapless dress I'd leave some hair down...love the dress by the way
  • I agree leave some hair down. It is like me. I usually have my hair up all day.

• Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I was leaning towards half up half down because I normally wear my hair down when getting dressed up. Thank you maria thomas, i fell in love with the dress because I was looking for a very ginger Rogers flow skirt with glamour and sparkle. It reminded me of her feather dress in top hat without feathers since I am allergic to them lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards