Knottie Tech Help

Awful advice

It's EVERYWHERE and the remaining regs can't keep up with it.  Help!

imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

Re: Awful advice

• Agreed. Can we get some sort of sensor that reads, "IT'S YOUR DAY!" and sends that to a queue for someone to review?
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Let's also add a sensor for "Etiquette is soooo 1950's" type language. 
  • Perhaps in lieu of the flag system, we could put warning labels on bad advice.

• mobkaz said:
    Perhaps in lieu of the flag system, we could put warning labels on bad advice.

In the form of a cute sign with a poem
    imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
  • I think I may change my sig to:

Reception Cost- $30,000
    Bridal Gown- $2500
    Floral cost- $1500
    Bridal Party Transportation Cost- $500
    Marriage License- $75
    Hosting your guests properly- Priceless.

There are some things money can't buy.  For everything else, there's WeddingBee and Wedding Wire.
    and TheKnot now.

Though, I have a sneaking suspicion all of the nonsense is from trolls.
    imageimageimage

• Yeah a ton of posts suddenly from accounts made within the past few days (such as that one) or from many years ago, raising controversial etiquette issues....
    imageimageimage

• mobkaz said:
    Perhaps in lieu of the flag system, we could put warning labels on bad advice.

In the form of a cute sign with a poem
    Subtlety doesn't seem to work with these new youngin's......I think we need to be straightforward...
  • edited September 2013
    "OMG my whole family is totes ok with it!"

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards