June 2014 Weddings
Options

Make Dents

I've made some pretty huge dents in the To-do List this week. In the last week and a half, I found my wedding dress, an amazing photographer, and about 3 weeks ago we booked our venue. I have a meeting with a florist next week. The fact that things seem to be falling into place is really exciting...Like, and forgive the romantic notion, this was meant to be. I am having a hard time finding a caterer, but I'm pretty confident that that will work out soon enough. I hope all of you guys are experiencing smooth sailing. 

I'm really enjoy the idea of June wedding now. 

Re: Make Dents

• Options
    I got a promotion at work which is requiring a lot of attention especially over the next 2 months but  last week we booked our dj, uplighting, photobooth and videographer.  We are in the processing of setting up the hotel block and creating our wedding website.  We will need to order our std's too, once november hits we will have a lot to get back to.

Anniversary

• Options
    Every check mark on my to do list, and every receipt added to my wedding file gets me more excited! By the time the wedding gets here, it will have been 28 years in the making (we were jr high crushes) and I can't wait to FINALLY be his wife :)

~*~June 21, 2014~*~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards