Attire & Accessories Forum

Shoe recommendations?

I'm looking for shoe recommendations - I just can't find anything that I like and I'm overwhelmed by the options! Here are my criteria:

-Comfortable - I don't want to have to switch shoes for the reception. I have a relatively high tolerance for heels, but I don't want to be worried about my feet!
-Not wedding-specific; I would love to be able to wear them again (eg, no white satin)
-Under $150

My wedding colors are light blue and light gray. My dress is lace.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Re: Shoe recommendations?

• I'm always a fan of DSW. They have lots of styles that come in multiple colors. 
  • I will take a look at Hey Lady Wedding Shoes, thanks! I normally don't mind splurging on comfortable, well-made shoes, but if I spend more than $150 on them, then I definitely better be able to wear them again!

I guess I should have been more specific - anyone have recommendations of a specific comfortable, relatively inexpensive, and wearable shoe? I appreciate the responses, but saying "go to DSW" isn't particularly helpful.
  • I really like Clarks, but they tend to be more on the casual end. Sofft has super comfortable shoes that are a little fancier. And I really like Seychelles, which are also comfy.
  • I loved my Nina's-- They come in a variety of colors.  I got them in purple for my wedding, and have already wore them twice since.  They were very comfy and the only reason I changed to flip flops at the end of the reception was because I was given cute custom flip fops so I wanted to show them off. 

I got the Nina Forbes for the wedding, but was torn with the Nina Electra's.  My deciding factor was when they went on sale at Macy's they did not have my size in the electra's.  You can get them on Amazon.com for under $80 too!  (I got mine on sale at Macy's for $69)

imageThese are the electra:

Here are the Forbes (bascially no strap):

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards