Nevada-Las Vegas

Wynn- Primrose Court Brides!

Hi Everyone!

Any of you out there that did your ceremony at Primrose have pictures of what you decided on for decor? Our ceremony is at dusk so we'll have the standard lighting. As most of you know, the Wynn pricing is a little high so I don't want to go crazy for such a short ceremony. Any ideas would be great :)

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wynn- Primrose Court Brides!

• I'm getting married there in April in the evening too.  I think the Primrose Courtyard is so pretty as is so we'r enot andding anything extra. :)
    Samantha Michelle www.KeepMeBlushing.com
  • I am getting married in the lavender salon, next month..would've loved the primrose courtyard but it will be too hot in July.  I think that candels would be beautiful.  Check out Wynn Webcasting/cashman pro.  You can look at the people who have paid for webcasting and see what they did for decor.  Hope this helps!
    Lyndsay.
  • Yes, I agree with pp. I think culinder clusters filled with floating candles will look very nice at dusk and very romantic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was married at the Wynn but not the Primrose Courtyard.  No matter what you choose it will be amazing!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wynn-primrose-court-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:00b5d35c-795a-4615-94e1-97e72f920adePost:2dc86d7b-b203-4f6d-a508-43708066b8c9">Re: Wynn- Primrose Court Brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, I agree with pp. I think culinder clusters filled with floating candles will look very nice at dusk and very romantic
    Posted by mandm111[/QUOTE]

Another Wynn bride here (we got married in the Lavender salon though because we wanted live webcasting). I love the idea/look of candles down the aisle, but be forewarned - candle decor at the Wynn is RIDICULOUSLY expensive. We had wanted to do a cylinder/floating candle setup and it was the only sticker-shock moment of my entire wedding planning process. Honestly, the Primrose Court is so pretty on it's own, I don't think you need to do much more than  a rose petal aisle runner. Talk to your coordinator and let her know your decor budget, she'll be able to work something out for you.
  • Thanks for all the input, ladies! My coordinator at the Wynn is fantastic and has been really accomodating when it comes to budget matters. Decor at the Wynn is definitely a budget buster, but hopefully we can choose something simple and pretty that isn't going to break the bank! :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What are you doing for your reception?
  • Hi everyone I'm getting married at the Primrose court in April 2014 it will be a dusk wedding. I know it's very early to be planning but I was just wondering if anyone had any pictures or ideas for the primrose court?! Has anyone added the candles to their package? Also any ideas for the reception at the moment I'm thinking of having it outside the Wynn, somewhere on the strip. Any pictures, ideas, suggestions will be gratefully received :-)
  • Hi Ladies!

I'm also thinking of having a wedding at the Primrose Courtyard in 2014. Looking for any ideas on the reception!

:)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wynn-primrose-court-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:00b5d35c-795a-4615-94e1-97e72f920adePost:a5910742-38b3-4a4a-9fe6-35fc627f78b8">Re: Wynn- Primrose Court Brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies! I'm also thinking of having a wedding at the Primrose Courtyard in 2014. Looking for any ideas on the reception! :)
    Posted by ctam99[/QUOTE]

We are getting married at primrose courtyard in August and having our reception at caneletto in the venetian.
  • We did a sunset primrose ceremony. Amazing. I have more infor in my link below.
  • I'm now looking into our ceremony and reception at Primrose Court in May 2015 as an option. It's pretty pricey, but that is why we've started planning early!  I'll be so excited to see all your pics! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards