Florida-South Florida
Options

Last minute photographer help!

Hi Everyone! I wanted to make good use of my hair and makeup trial and do our engagement photoshoot the same day. 
Long story short, my photographer made me reschedule my hair/makeup trial 'cause she wasn't available that day. My new appt for hair/makeup is now the 19th, so I emailed my photographer making sure she'll be there, just for her to tell me I should reschedule with my hair/makeup girl to a day when she's available!
I can't reschedule with her again 'cause she runs a business and its unfair to her, so I need to either find a new affordable photographer for this Thursday or I'm out of luck and will just not do the engagement shoot all together :( Any help? I had been quoted $250 for 2 hours, 3 outfit changes.

Re: Last minute photographer help!

• Options
    Try erin purchase photography. She does great work and her pricing is very reasonable.

• Options
    Try Steve Glaser at Steve Glaser Photography. We are using him for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah and he did a phenomenal pre-shoot of her recently. He does wedding photography as well. His work is great, he's a super nice guy and his prices are reasonable. His number is 954-261-0544....tell him Reagan's mom sent you !
  • Options
    Thanks you guys! I contacted several photographers and I'm going with Erin :) Even though its pretty last minute, she made arrangements to accommodate me and do our session Thursday. We talked for a little on the phone, and even though I haven't met her yet, I know our session is gonna be a blast! I'll update you guys on how it turns out :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards