Ohio-Columbus

Invitation Help

Hi all,

Did any of you design (or have someone design) your invites and then have them printed somewhere? A co-worker of mine is a graphic designer and he said he would help with my invites if I could find someone to print them.

Any ideas?

Melissa

Re: Invitation Help

• I did - designed them myself and I printed mine at Vistaprint.com I used the flat 5x7 invites and used postcards for the reply cards to save on postage. You can find Groupons or just use coupon codes - my preferred method - there are always a few floating around.
    It was really cheap. They did not come with inner envelopes, but that wasn't important to me. I hate wasting more paper than necessary. My friend price out local printers with pocket folders and the whole fancy shebang for me and it was going to be more than $5 per invite, so I went simple and cheap.
    GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Love Vistaprint. You can get some great items printed at wonderful prices.
  • I used Catprint and had a great experience. They send proofs and are available to speak on the phone if there's something wrong (I found a typo on my invite and was able to send a new one). They also have a variety of paper qualities and textures, which I liked. You can also customize the size to a huge degree. I compared my invites to ones that friends had and it looks like the same quality. 

For envelopes and inner envelopes, I used cardsandpockets.com. I really recommend getting color samples, but I was able to match the colors exactly to my invitations because they provide the CMYK codes. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks everyone! super helpful info!
  • Wedding paper divas. You can always get 15-20% off by using the homepage promo code.
  • I used www.magnetstreet.com for the magnets for the save the dates AND my wedding invitations! You can usually find really good coupons online and it was very affordable and so cute! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards