Florida-South Florida
Options

Silver Chargers/Silver Candle Holders/Purple Candle Holders

Hey Ladies:

Our wedding is in just a few weeks (9/28), and I am going to be selling my silver chargers and mercury glass candle holders after the wedding.  

I have 140 chargers and I am asking $1 each.  They will only be used the one time at our reception.  

I also have a lot of silver and purple mercury glass votive candle holders.   I am using some for candles and some for flowers.  They are larger (I think about 4 inches tall and 3 or 4 inches in diameter) and have a smaller glass removable votive cup inside for the candle.  These are packed up for the reception, and I don't remember exactly how many of each I have, but I think it is 40 silver, and 30 purple.  I will unpack them and confirm that if anyone is interested.  I am asking $2.50 each for them.  These also will only be used once at the reception.

I would like to sell this stuff to someone local because shipping them will be costly.  I'd hate for the savings of buying them used to be countered by a huge shipping bill.  We will be on our honeymoon until 10/13, so all of this will be available after that.  If you need them sooner, let me know and I can make arrangements with my Mom.

If you are interested PM me.  

Re: Silver Chargers/Silver Candle Holders/Purple Candle Holders

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards