Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Anyone use choosedress.com?

I recently fell in love with a maggie sottero gown "Courtney" but not the 1229 price tag. Upon searching the internet and eBay for it, I found choosedress.com which is advertising the same dress for 270$. Has anyone used this site or heard anything about it? Legit?

Re: Anyone use choosedress.com?

• Options
    No, I've just started looking for gowns and didn't know about those sites! Thanks so much!
  • Options
    It is always a good idea to check the site you are considering buying gowns from out at consumer site such as http://www.complaintsboard.com or
    Hope it helps!. Good luck.
  • Options

I was looking at a gown from there as well. Even if they are a knock off its a dress you wear for 1 day and yea you want to look amazing in it.... ITS ONE DAY!!!! Thats what I have to keep telling myself.... Let me know if you order from them!

• Options
    I was a little worried about ordering my dress online but this company did an excellent job with making my dress. They had a rush delivery so i had my dress with plenty of time to spare. The picture of my dress was exactly how it looked. Excellent place for wedding dresses!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2012

The dress arrived on time. It was more beautiful than I could have imagined! I love it so much. The fit is perfect and the style is very similar to the original.

• Options
    Hi all!

I've found the perfect dress and found it for $480 on choosedress.com but found the same dress on Aliexpress.com for $350. Both websites seem great, it's the age old conundrum of: If I buy the more expensive dress I am getting better quality. Or is it that one is offering exactly the same but cheaper and therefore go with that one? Am I better off paying the extra or should I go with the cheaper? I don't want to be tight and end up disappointed for the sake of $180.

Advice appreciated!
    THanks!
  • Options
    I got my dress two months ago , it looks amazing.I did shopping in Aliexpress as well, the prom gown came so ugly. I think if price of choosedress exceeds your buget ,you can try to look for very good aliexpress sellers who has many many postive feedback and then order your dress, but it will has a risk.If the price of choosedress doesn't exceed your buget,i recommand you buy from them .Also julia is very professional and kind.You can ask her to give you coupon code .
  • Options
    edited February 2013

Great experience!

Simply loved it!.. My dress was perfect and for a gret price!

I would recommend it to any bride!

• Options

We had very good experience by ordering dress from this website. The delivery was very quick, in the terms it was promised to us, navigation is clear and easy.
    Of course the design differs in some small details, but we love the dress and we wanted to say special thanks to Julia for guiding and supervising me.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_anyone-use-choosedresscom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:9636d9a4-9421-4722-8eb1-fb312f17576aPost:a19a888f-cc53-45e8-876b-56fac7379c97">Re: Anyone use choosedress.com?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We had very good experience by ordering dress from this website. The delivery was very quick, in the terms it was promised to us, navigation is clear and easy. Of course the design differs in some small details, but we love the dress and we wanted to say special thanks to Julia for guiding and supervising me.
    Posted by MichelleSemaan[/QUOTE]

<div>So this site is very well trusted?? How different were the details. I fell head over heels in love with this dress I found and it was at least $1700 and found it on choosedress.com for 529.99. I'm so nervous....</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_anyone-use-choosedresscom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:9636d9a4-9421-4722-8eb1-fb312f17576aPost:7beb9301-8c9c-4f04-9293-149ee0cb0d4a">Re: Anyone use choosedress.com?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone use choosedress.com? : So this site is very well trusted?? How different were the details. I fell head over heels in love with this dress I found and it was at least $1700 and found it on choosedress.com for 529.99. I'm so nervous....
    Posted by AdHernandez87[/QUOTE]<div>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;">As to my dress , it is very similar as the dress from designer's shop , but i am not very sure whether they can make your dress very lovely </span></div>
  • Options
    @knotporscha Vendor harrissheperd?
  • Options

Love this store, they have great items from amazing prices! So many selections to choose from, I got my prom dress from them! And plan to get my wedding dress there too! The shipping is quick and as promised.

• Options
    looks like a chineese knock off site to me any place that is selling designer gowns at a discount is usually a red flag. 

some places that sell ligit designer gowns at discounts rkbridal.com http://www.pearlsplace.com/
    bridepower.com aka as the hit tv show on tlc i found the gown 

and pre owned wedding dress websites that have gowns from a size 0-30 any preowned dress website with only sizes up to a 14 is a red flag also 
    some of you said your gowns came amazing but just know they are knockoffs and the designer gets no credit for them. and the quality is not as good as the orginals 
  • Options
    Just wondering - do these discounted dress websites hire people to start threads and offer replies on TK??  To make their websites/businesses sound legit? 

That's what it sounds like to me.  The Mods need to be vigilant with these posters.
  • Options
    Just wondering - do these discounted dress websites hire people to start threads and offer replies on TK??  To make their websites/businesses sound legit? 

That's what it sounds like to me.  The Mods need to be vigilant with these posters.
    Pretty much.  They just create different screen names and go back and post how fabulous their dress was. But, notice, you never see any of them actually posting a photo of them in the dress.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards