Getting in Shape

Bounce Fitness

I just tried a Bounce Fitness class tonight and it was SO fun!!! Bounce Fitness is where you wear the Kangoo Boots and jump around LOTS. It's a great cardio workout and actually fun, which is awesome because I am not such a big fan of working out! Definitely going to do more classes! The instructor doing the class was fun too and she had good music and played it LOUD which was motivating too. Yay a workout I like! :)

Re: Bounce Fitness

• Kangaroo boots..? What the what? What are they? Is it really safe to jump around in weird boots? 

I'm going to stick to triathlons. Kangarooing is too much for me. I like my workouts mean. If I want to bounce I'll get a trampoline. 

I'm glad you enjoy it though. I hope I'm not a giant buzzkill. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • AHAHAHAHHA @cnf2013 I think it sounds like a ton of fun actually, but I am not confident enough to do that. My gym has this class, though. I haven't seen it in progress. 
  • cnf2013 said:
    Kangaroo boots..? What the what? What are they? Is it really safe to jump around in weird boots? 

I'm going to stick to triathlons. Kangarooing is too much for me. I like my workouts mean. If I want to bounce I'll get a trampoline. 

I'm glad you enjoy it though. I hope I'm not a giant buzzkill. 

Go on YouTube and look up Kangoo Jumps (not kangaroo). They are a ton of fun and actually a lot more tiring than they look!
  • cnf2013cnf2013 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited September 2013
    I'm still slightly confused. It looks like a mix between Zumba and step aerobics, but with silly boots. Do you have to invest in your own boots or do you share what your gym supplies? I don't know about you, but I sweat when I workout. I don't want to share sweaty boots with strangers. That's just asking for fungus. 

Sorry, I'm not trying to be a bitch, I'm just really curious. I have a very hard time getting into these trend workout classes. What happened to just going for a run? That gets it done for me most days, and without sharing fungi. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Majelin86Majelin86 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited September 2013
    You can buy your own or use ones supplied by the instructor (at least that's how my class works). There's only one class a week for an hour so you aren't really using someone else's sweaty boots. The inside of the boot can also be taken out and washed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards