New Jersey

XP: Favors

Looking for some favor ideas. Our original thought was a drink shaker like this:

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_DB-Exclusive-Personalized-Cocktail-Shaker-Favor-3028000DB?cm_mmc=GMCPLA-_-%20Personalized%20Favors-_-DB%20Exclusive%20Personalized%20Cocktail%20Shaker%20Favor%20Style%203028000DB-_-10177637&mr:referralID=b13f3b0b-1fcf-11e3-bae4-001b2166c2c0

Now I'm leaning towards something edible because I hate taking home some kind of nick nack that is going to wind up in the garbage.  Lately I've just been leaving them behind.

What are you ladies looking to give out?  What was the best wedding favor you've ever received?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: XP: Favors

• Hey there,

I agree with giing out somehing edible. I was thinkingof getting bags made withour names and weddig date on them nd reating a sweets table. That way the guest can pick what they like.

• I would absolutely prefer something edible. The last few weddings I went to either had a candy table or a photobooth. 

We had a photobooth so we purchased frames (plain, not personalized or anything) for our guests' photos to go in and that was our favor. 

• Swazzle said:
    I would absolutely prefer something edible. The last few weddings I went to either had a candy table or a photobooth. 

We had a photobooth so we purchased frames (plain, not personalized or anything) for our guests' photos to go in and that was our favor. 
    We have a photobooth and I was thinking of getting those magnetic frames for the fridge.  I might have gotten the link from you actually in a previous thread.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We had chocolate apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Our guests loved them!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @gelanie22 I LOVE those!!! Did you order directly from them?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes, we ordered directly from the one in Jersey Gardens. They packaged them and put on our custom ribbons that we had ordered also. They were perfect : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Swazzle said:
    I would absolutely prefer something edible. The last few weddings I went to either had a candy table or a photobooth. 

We have a photobooth and I was thinking of getting those magnetic frames for the fridge.  I might have gotten the link from you actually in a previous thread.
    YGPM

• edited September 2013
    I think we sorta went overboard with the favors, but none are knicknacks or dust collectors.

We have a photo booth, but no frames. The pictures I guess can be considered a favor. We are also having a candy buffet. And, on the tables, there will be birdseed hearts with our name and date. We are into nature and have a bit of a nature theme, so this fits with that.  They were about $1.20 each from a seller on etsy.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• My FI might want to kill me but I'm strongly considering the frames, a candy buffet, and the Rocky Mountain caramel apples.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Do it!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards