California-Los Angeles

Photographer recommendation

I'm looking for a recommendation for a photographer to take Save the Date pictures in October in the Lancaster area.  My fiance is in the Air Force in South Dakota, I'm in Florida and the next time we'll be together is in October in California for a family function.  Since I'm not familiar with the area any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Re: Photographer recommendation

• Congratulations on your engagement!  Our photographers are amazing.  Check them out at www.chris-holt.com  they are a husband and wife team.  Great people, great work.  

• You can check out our photog www.natalylemus.com. They did our wedding and we still continue to use them now. They're great!
  • Thank you both for you recommendations!
  • You have to check out Nathan Jaffan. He just did all the photography for my wedding July 13 and also did my engagement shoot plus made us a beautiful photo sign in book for our wedding. Nathan can do it all, and also made us a total of 3 incredible slideshows for various wedding events and a funny game show video for my bridal shower. I've had countless people ask me for his information after seeing his pictures because he is that good! He is so talented and also so much fun to work with!! Check him out on Facebook, yelp or nathanjaffanphotography.com I promise you will be so thankful if you decide to choose him as your photographer! The best part is that he is very reasonable and willing to work out deals because he is in the process of growing his business.
  • i have a very close friend and GREAT photograher who i highly recommend- worth every penny and this is one area i wont go cheap with because pictures are forever- check out www.NicoleAngeloPhotography.com

Let her know Danielle sent you :)

• I love love love Gaby Chung! She did our engagement photos in Pasadena and they came out amaaaazing. I've also booked her for the wedding. Www.gabychung.com. Email her at gaby@gabychung.com. She's so talented and travels too. I highly recommend her.
  • I just did an engagement session with Henry Chen (http://www.henrychenphotography.com/). I absolutely love his photos and he's great to work with. He'll also be doing our wedding.
  • This is exactly what I was looking for when I joined!
  • I booked Tomas for my wedding. He and his wife did an amazing job ! you can check their work at www.thebigaffair.com
  • Blendi at Sundance Photography ... it's in Ventura County, but she'll go anywhere, and trust me, you want her to!!  She's so stellar.  I used to be into modeling and TV so I was really picky with the photographer.  She was the only one I wanted to use.  My hubby and I still use her as a portrait photographer every year!  :-)

• I wanted to share a truly wonderful experience I had with Gaby Chung Photography.  She was so professional, easy-going and kind, and got every shot I asked for.  Her precision and creativity is phenomenal. I could not have asked for a better compilation of wedding photos.  I'm beyond words with the quality of photos and service I've received.  They're classic, whimsical, ethereal...everything I wanted.  I highly recommend her to any brides-to-be.  

Check her out www.gabychung.com. 

Feel free to message me if you have questions or want to see some of my pictures. lol.  I want everyone to seee them, they're that good.  I'm normally a shy person, but she brought out the best in me.  I should also add that I'm VERY particular about my photos and she made them exactly how I wanted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards