Ohio-Columbus
Options

Custom Wedding Bands

Hi!

We're looking at getting custom wedding bands as we know exactly what we want but haven't been able to find it in any local jewelry stores.  We're hoping not to break the budget on them, but understand that customization will mean paying more.  Has anyone created/customized a wedding band with a local jeweler?  Any suggestions on where to go are very welcome!

Re: Custom Wedding Bands

• Options
    My jeweler made a mold for another ring I have, but not my wedding band. They are very reasonable IMHO. Carioti Jewlers on Cleveland Ave downtown across from Columbus State. Call and make an appointment with Chris. They are fairly no-pressure and have the best diamond prices I have found around Cbus.
    GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    We got my engagement ring from a jeweler on Etsy. We will be getting wedding bands from a different jeweler on Etsy. Its not local but we have had success.
  • Options
    Diamond Cellar.  Hands down, the best jeweler with the most trustworthy experiences and reputation.  They're also budget friendly and work with you.
    Where there is love, there is life.-Ghandi
  • Options
    Not sure where in Columbus you are but I got a great impression from this place in uptown Westerville, Morgan's Treasure. really neat mom and pop kind of place, but they seemed like they knew what they were doing. My wonderful fiance found an amazing antique engagement ring for me (on ebay, i think) and of course it didn't come with a wedding band so they made one to match based on what I was picturing. We bought his ring there too. They're super nice, not pushy, and I liked that they were such a small business and they do everything themselves. 
  • Options
    Yusuf Sadiq in the Worthington Mall is awesome.  I'm not sure of the stores name but it was the only jewelry store in the mall.  He does custom jewelry and is great to work with.  Good luck. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards