Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Photo STD/ Photo Invitations

I have already sent out my STD's, they had our pic on it. My problem is, the place my whole wedding package is through has a limited selection of invitations. The only invitation I have found that really fits my preferences color/style/scheme/wording etc., is a PHOTO invitation. Does it look bad to send out photo Invites if i already sent out photo STD's? I don't want to have both of them with a pic on it & have it seem weird or anything.

Re: Photo STD/ Photo Invitations

• Options
    Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited September 2013
    While it doesn't look bad due to using photo STDs (totally fine and nice), if you're having a wedding of any formality I don't think I'd do that.

If your wedding isn't formal, then I think again that this is totally fine and nice.
  • Options
    I agree with PP.  I am not a fan of wedding invitations with pictures of the couple on them.  
  • Options
    I have already sent out my STD's, they had our pic on it. My problem is, the place my whole wedding package is through has a limited selection of invitations. The only invitation I have found that really fits my preferences color/style/scheme/wording etc., is a PHOTO invitation. Does it look bad to send out photo Invites if i already sent out photo STD's? I don't want to have both of them with a pic on it & have it seem weird or anything.
    Why can't you just skip the invitations from the wedding package, and order some through VistaPrint or Wedding Paper Divas?
  • Options
    I don't think it would be weird, but I like looking at photos. It's really comes down to personal preference. Does if have to have a photo? 

Could the photo be of something that fits your wedding theme instead of the two of you? Maybe a starfish on the beach? Two hands holding? A cross? A photo doesn't have to have people in it.

GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    I think if is not to out there and it's made into a magnet then I would do it . my family members done it and it looks great blus they won't misplace it or throw them away
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards