Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

from Central NJ... Looking for cheaper venus within 60-90 minutes

Hello all!

I don't know anything about PA, but have heard its cheaper to get married there than in NJ... can anyone recommend places to get married on a Saturday night? (I know its the most expensive night, but I want to be able to have everyone attend) around 150-200 people.
Thanks for the help!!

Re: from Central NJ... Looking for cheaper venus within 60-90 minutes

• We're getting married at The Ballrooms at Boothwyn.  I think we're paying about $85 per person once all is said and done. They've been great to work with.
  • What is your budget per person? We're working with Northampton Valley Country Club - and you get a 10% discount for having an August wedding. We're having a Saturday wedding in August and I believe we'll be paying $91.70 pp for the chicken entree. Different months have different percentages off - even with a Saturday.
  • We're doing the Pen Ryn/Belle Voir in May 2014. They are extremely flexible if you tell them your budget. The most expensive entire (prime rib/beef) was only 100 w/ tax per person. They're prices include the gratuity but not the tax. The grounds are beautiful and right on the water. So much character and charm!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards