Pennsylvania
Options

Sick of the same old NEPA/Scranton area options..help!

Haven't set an official date but looking in late spring of 2015. I have been looking at every and all options in the area, Radisson. Hilton, Fiorellis, Montdale.. you name it. I'm looking for a venue that can hold about 200 comfortably but isn't your standard ballroom. I'd love a venue that would allow for a tented outdoor reception with a ballroom in case of sever inclement weather. Any suggestions? Maybe I missed a gem.

Re: Sick of the same old NEPA/Scranton area options..help!

• Options
    Friedman Farms in Dallas, Pa. Absolutely beautiful if you're willing to take on A LOT of DIY. There are many different spots on the farm for your ceremony (under a huge tree, in a field overlooking the rest of the farm, on a stone bridge over a small creek, etc.) Not sure if they have ever had a tented wedding but the barn is absolutely gorgeous for the reception, and there is a loft upstairs for a ceremony if there was bad weather! Check out the website! I am getting married there this May and I am totally in love with the place:) Good luck!
  • Options
    Im almost positive Posh at the Scranton Club might hold 200. I know the Colonnade has a tent and ballroom but it maxes at 120 if you have any give in your guest list. Hth!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thanks girls! I'll be sure to check them out. Never thought Posh would hold that much! Checking now
  • Options
    Sand springs country club in drums is beautiful! They have an option for both indoor and outdoor. The outdoor area is tented and I believe it's able to be heated/air conditioned as well. Definitely worth a look. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards