Maine
Options

Do Not Use Nadine's Designs!

To all the brides out there: DO NOT use Nadine's Designs! She does not know how to run or manage her business, and will stress you out on your wedding day! Not only did she make it impossible to get in touch with her, but she called THE DAY of the wedding to say she overbooked and would not be delivering the cake for the wedding! NOT ONLY this, but she blamed the bride that there wasn't any contact info even though everything was scheduled and clarified during the cake tasting. This business owner was the epitome of unprofessional and I would strongly recommend any engaged couple to explore other options.

Re: Do Not Use Nadine's Designs!

• Options
    hmm- I'm Sorry you had a bad experience with her- so far she has been nothing but great to work with- I just had a final meeting with her last night to discuss our design and flavors and everything- she was very informative, sweet, and professional with my FMIL and I.
  • Options
    Hi everyone, 

I had my wedding in July and used Nadine's Designs for almost every aspect of my wedding (invitations, menus, place cards, centerpieces and the cake).  I was extremely please with everything!  My wedding was more than I ever expected, it went way beyond what I had described.  Since the wedding I have ordered 2 birthday cakes and also cake pops from Nadine's Designs and was just as pleased with those products as I was with my wedding.  I am recommending Nadine's Designs to all brides and anyone needing services.  

Great Company and Amazing baked goods!!!!
  • Options
    Great experience, not sure what why the header is Do Not Use as I had amazing products delivered (taste and presentation). 
  • Options
    vendors are NOT supposed to be on this site!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Since there is no more flag option, @KnotPorscha could you please take care of this?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards