Chit Chat
Options

George street photography

Hi guys, I booked George street photography and video the beginning of the summer and I've recently started hearing some really bad reviews. The knot seems to be the only place I heard good things. Did you use George street? How did your pictures turn out? I'm so nervous. I want our pictures to turn out great. If you don't want to post it on here, I'll give my email so we can talk. Thank you for your help!!

Re: George street photography

• Options
    You might want to post to your local board. Or the Photography board.
  • Options
    My FSIL used them and they were wonderful. They have hundreds of photographers so I don't know of that helps. I know that they try to match the photographer to your tastes in pictures, so make sure you are honest about what you like and talk it over with FI
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Yeah, check the local boards. They are a big company with a lot of different photographers, and as such, some people won't be happy. When we were looking at them we saw reviews about lack of professionalism and what not, but when you looked at the quantity of poor reviews to good reviews- there were way more 5 stars than 1 stars. We decided to go with them because our experience during the initial interview was really nice and we really liked the work of the photographer we picked. But I have to say.... being sequestered from the photographer and working with "coordinators" can be frustrating. They haven't been very  helpful and suggesting engagement photo locations either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards