Attire & Accessories Forum

find a wedding dress online from a company located in China

I am inquiring what everybody thinks of purchasing a wedding dress online from China? It seems that after looking at bridal salons and online the only dresses I am interested in are some of the ones that are also getting bad reviews,along with good ones as well. Ladies I need your help please tell me what you think, would you do it, or have you ordered one online?

Re: find a wedding dress online from a company located in China

• I would never order a wedding dress from a knock-off online store.  I also would never order a wedding dress from a legitimate online store without trying the same dress on first.

The Chinese knock-off sites should not be used.  The dress that you will get is super cheap for a reason.  They use shitty fabrics and the actual construction many times looks like it has been done by a monkey rather then a human being.  Save yourself money and stress by buying a dress from a legitimate company.

There are many ways to buy a dress that you love at a discount.  Check out pre-owned websites as well as bridalpower.com and pearlsplace.com which are both legitimate discount retailers of wedding dresses.

But with wedding dresses, you should always try the dress on in person before every buying it.  It is just too big a purchase to buy on a whim.

•  said:
    I am inquiring what everybody thinks of purchasing a wedding dress online from China? It seems that after looking at bridal salons and online the only dresses I am interested in are some of the ones that are also getting bad reviews,along with good ones as well. Ladies I need your help please tell me what you think, would you do it, or have you ordered one online?

#1, You'll want to change your screenname to something that's not your full real name. International public forum +use of full name=bad idea. Gotta keep the interwebz crazies away.

#2, DO NOT BUY FROM CHINA

• I am inquiring what everybody thinks of purchasing a wedding dress online from China? It seems that after looking at bridal salons and online the only dresses I am interested in are some of the ones that are also getting bad reviews,along with good ones as well. Ladies I need your help please tell me what you think, would you do it, or have you ordered one online?
    NEVER buy online.  There are so many discount places out there that you can go to.  I bout what is normally a $1,200 dress for $199 at one of the discount stores.  You have to try on a wedding dress before you buy just so you can see how it truly looks on you.  I thought I wanted a specific style and cut until I tried it on...it was hideous on me.  So, I ended up falling in love with one that I thought would look terrible on me.  Like the 2 above me said, save yourself time and money and shop the discount stores for one instead of China.  Good luck to you!  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards