Not Engaged Yet
Options

Accountability threads?

SwazzleSwazzle member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
edited September 2013 in Not Engaged Yet
Does anyone want to start doing these again? 

I'm trying to get myself back on track but didn't want to start these threads if nobody else is interested. 

Re: Accountability threads?

• Options
    I liked those threads! If we start them again, I'm on board.
  • Options

Yes please!!!! I need to get my ass in gear immediately!

Is there any way we can get a MFP group going too or something?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    I could probably use someone else holding me accountable, since I suck at doing it myself! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sure!  I like seeing what everyone is putting on their plates.  :)
  • Options
    Get outta my head. I was JUST thinking about these this morning. I don't want to focus so much on what I'm eating, because that kind of drives me nuts. So my focus will be on my exercise and drinking enough water. Is that cool? Maybe we could start each post with our goals, then what we did the day before (because saying at 9a what I THINK will happen the rest of the day doesn't usually work well). For example:

Goal: 48 oz of water, run or walk
    Yesterday: 42 oz of water, 2.5 mi run
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options

I like the idea of being accountable for whatever you want too.

I need to focus on drinking water and working out. Which for me, if I know I'm working out, I drink a TON of water that day, they go hand in hand in my head for some reason.

Also I seem to do better when I see what I'm eating when I write it down (oh shit, did I really just eat 50 pieces of candy corn????)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    I think we should each post what works for us. For me, I do better at staying on track when I plan out my meals for the day and so it's not a problem for me usually to post my plan in the morning. When I don't plan, I eat the world. Posting what I had yesterday doesn't hold me accountable.

I am starting to get back into being more active so I'm looking forward to posting about that and getting ideas from other people. 

• Options
    Perfect, so we each post what works for us (whether that's yesterday's results or today's plan). I'm glad I'm not the only one who was craving having these back!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards