California-San Diego
Options

Affordable Venue for ~50 Guests?

Any suggestions for a small venue for a wedding? We're on a pretty tight budget. I was thinking a vacation rental home (since I'll have family ~20 from the east coast). The other half of the guests are local, so I don't want to have the wedding all the way in temecula or romona. A lot of the vacation rentals with a yard space are in those directions. 

I'd love to find a small home or something similar, but now I'm considering restaurants, etc. Any direction would be great!

Thanks!

Re: Affordable Venue for ~50 Guests?

• Options
    Mission beach woman's club-- rental is 1200 and you bring your own caterer.
    Old poway park - rental by hour; i think its around 50-70 an hour depending on your location(building) own caterer
    What about escondido?  The caterer for our rehearsal dinner did a wedding in Escondido and we were considering it; but they didn't have enough space for our guest count 125. If you are looking for a caterer hes really affordable and will work with your budget and is a great person!
    Sweetwater womans club- under 1000 for rental

Let me know if you need more info-- i looked for over 5 months before i picked one so I have lots of info!

• Options
    I'm a Realtor in SD. In a very brief search of the MLS I found 8 houses that fit your description (4+ bedroom, vacation rental by the week, backyard, etc.), only 2 are in north county and all are on the coast.

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm a Realtor in SD. In a very brief search of the MLS I found 8 houses that fit your description (4+ bedroom, vacation rental by the week, backyard, etc.), only 2 are in north county and all are on the coast.

Anniversary

• Options
    Have you tried the Valley Center or Jamul area.  If you are looking for a place to stay try VRBO.com (Vacational Rentals By Owner) in your area. Good Luck!
  • Options

I am getting married at the Soledad Club in PB.  Cost to rent the venue is $1795 (plus $1000 refundable security deposit).  You bring in all your own vendors for food, entertainment, etc. but you can pick ANYONE and don't have to go off a preferred vendor list as long as they are OK with the venue contract rules.

The view can't be beat and will really be a treat for out-of-town guests.  Check it out!

• Options
    My wedding is at the Mission Beach Women's Club and its only $1000 for a Sunday or weekday wedding if you're looking to cut even more.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards