• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Knottie Tech Help

Guest gift ideas-- help! I don't want to spend too much, we have 300 guests!

What is your favorite gift idea-- I saw the photo booth being made into paperweights, then, the great candy bar with the little bags to fill up,and stickers on them from the bride and groom, and the silhouette artists like Kathryn, Cindi or Tim at the wedding, and giving them to all the guests, or two caricature artists at once, or personalized mason jars, recycle bags with the bride and groom's name and the date on them, shot glasses personalitzed such as on The Knot, where you can put your name?  What do you think would be the best gifts for all the guests of these ideas?  I also like the little picture frames you buy at Michaels with a photo of the bride and groom, and then you get to take it home!  I can't decide, if the gift should be at the table or entertainment (like caricatures) and a gift? I also saw Origami at a wedding, and it was really fun, in red and silver colors, with white and black, the wedding colors.  People made the origami a master was there, and took it home, then on the way out, they picked up a wish from a jar to keep and put in the origami, very original. I think the caricature artists only draw about 15 per hour, so you need two of them-- they are about $125 per hour.  Silhouette artists are quicker and they can be hung on the walls, or a string, or from trees, it is kind of cute!

Re: Guest gift ideas-- help! I don't want to spend too much, we have 300 guests!

• KeptInStitchesKeptInStitches the Northern Plains member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 5 Answers
    This is the tech help forum. You'll get more help if you post this question to something like Chit Chat. That being said, the best favor for your guests is something they can eat. 
    doeydoDreamergirl8812
  • misshart00misshart00 Oklahoma member
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary First Answer
    This is the tech help forum. You'll get more help if you post this question to something like Chit Chat. That being said, the best favor for your guests is something they can eat. 

Ditto this. And don't do anything at all personalized to you. No one wants something with your picture or wedding date on it. It'll go in the trash and you've wasted your money. That being said, favors are optional. You don't have to do them at all.
    TeddiD34
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards