Wedding Classifieds

For Sale!! corset bra, crinoline, table number stands...Green ribbon, tubs

Hi! I just got married a little over 2 months ago...time flies!
I have a few items that I no longer have use for...I have 18 white Table number stands. (I got them from another Knottie) They hold a picture, menu card, or any fun item you want to put in there. I will sell these for what I paid the other Knottie for...$20

I have a strapless bodice bra, that I bought from VS, but never wore! Still has tags on it! It is  size 34B and cream colored. I will this sell for $30.

I also have a crinoline (that I bought from another Knottie) It is from David's Bridal. I never even wore it, because my dress was full enough on its own. It is a size 6, style number: 603. I will sell it for what I paid the other Knottie...$25.

I have a ton of Glittery Apple Green Ribbon! It will need to be fluffed a bit because i packed it away after the wedding. I didn't want to just throw it all away! I used it in my centerpieces and it looked awesome! I love the color and funness of the glitter! :) For the whole bag, I'll sell for $20. I paid a lot of money for that ribbon!

I have 4 Apple Green tubs that we used for waters and drinks. (we had an outside wedding reception at a garden) I'll sell for $4 each.

The best way to reach me is through my email, so if any of you are interested email me at debbee1217@yahoo.com.

Thanks so much ladies! And good luck planning your big day!!  Remember It is what you and your Hubby wants...not what everyone else thinks you should have!!  :)

Re: For Sale!! corset bra, crinoline, table number stands...Green ribbon, tubs

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards