Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

hair for bride and bridal party

hello, i was wondering if anyone knew of an inexpensive place or person that can do hair for me and the bridal party. I am not sure of the hair style yet but i would like someone to come to my house the day of wedding and do everyone's hair. Everyone i have talked to says its about 65+$  a person for an updo or hair style. Thats a little extreme for me...I would like to cover this cost as a thank you to my bridal party but think i could find someone else a little bit less expensive. Thank you!! 

Re: hair for bride and bridal party

• Post this on your local board.

Side note, $65 sounds pretty reasonable to me, esp if they are coming to your house. Also paying for your BMs hair isnt a gift. If you are requiring them to get their hair styled you need to pay for it. It becomes part of the uniform and not a gift. Also, please let them pick their own styles, this isnt somethign that needs to be micromanaged.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am not requiring them to have their hair done. I just thought it would be one less thing to worry about. My BM's aren't girly girls and probably would be best to have someone do it and like I said wanted to pay for it. If i am paying for it, it is a gift. I am not making them pay for it. I am not micromanaging anything I just thought it would be something fun to do together. And, I haven't even thought of a style yet I wanted everyone to have a style which I think would best flatter them. 
  • Actually $65 sounds pretty darn reasonable for wedding day hair.

I think it is great that you want to pay for everyone.  But the best way to make sure that they all have a style that flatters each of them is to let them decide how they want their hair done by consulting the hair stylist.  

• Thank you Maggie! Great advice! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards